____________________________________
A sunday, always seems to be a day, that I just seem to stop in my tracks and take the biggest breath.
However, seeing her, makes my heart melt. haha. cheesy I know. :S
Anyways, I think I turned a knob inside my friend's soul. I shall ask tmr when I get to see him. And somehow I felt good. Because I know that Ive touched him.
After today's service, I realised one thing. And this, has became my second motto in life.
Which is, TO continue touchings people's life, making them smile and pass it on. Why? because I notice, Ive got this talent. Talent to put on smiles in people's life, despite the fact they might be frowing or whatsoever. You may think everyone could do that. However, to me, I termed it as a talent I possess and have been using it without knowing it myself.
The power of putting smiles and happiness is one of the strongest influence in life.
To me, this is one of the precious things ever.
And that is one of the reason I did came up with my first motto. "Smile with me & ills smile with you" Both these mottos link.
Somehow, ill continue this. Because I know, this is my way of passing on this warmth and happiness to everyone. Its that simple. But its also the hardest thing ever.
=)